Knight Frank's Retail services team combines expertise in retail leasing, town planning, valuation, property management, asset management and building consultancy with an in-depth research capability and understanding of shopping centre promotion and entertainment issues. We engage a retail architect as a key member of our integrated team and work closely with external architects, planners and interior designers as well as advertising and PR agencies to ensure the success of your projects.
Our track record in retail consultancy is one of our highlights. Since August 2003 we have carried out over 20 asset enhancement studies, five market positioning studies and advised on six new shopping centres.
Our retail consultants assist leading retailers, developers, investors and government planners in assessing the need for, and provision of, retail facilities.
Our Retail service includes:
- Retail sales and acquisitions, leasing, tenant representation and property management
- Advice on shopping centre planning, design review, development, market position, asset enhancement and expansion
- Shopping centre promotion and consumer marketing
- Assessment of retailer income and asset returns
- Competition analysis
- Analysis of retail trends
- Tenant-mix analysis
- Store placement and expansion planning
- Market-entry studies
- Theme and branding
Our diligent Retail Consultancy team has developed an innovative in-house retail-demand assessment model. This assesses existing shopping patterns within determined study areas, drawing on a wide range of information sources including shopper surveys. It can also predict future trading patterns and projected trade divisions in new retail developments. Our conceptual designs demonstrate the ability to respond flexibly to market needs.