Knight Frank’s Fit-out Management service is designed to comprehensively meet clients’ requirements for the interior design, fit-out and renovation of office and other spaces. Our team manages the process and coordinates regular reporting between contractors and clients to ensure information flow and project management best practice.
Our fit-out service goes hand in hand with our unique workplace consultancy service, office fit-out, design and furniture on workplace productivity, attitude and enjoyment. Our office fitting services create environments to enhance employee satisfaction and save on occupational costs.
We are proud of our team’s progressive insight and established reputation. We know that we have earned their trust, and we are proud to call many leading international companies, law firms and embassies in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau our clients.
Our Fit-out Management service is structured into five phases of work and can be easily tailored to clients’ specific requirements.
- Pre-design/pre-construction phase – including project planning, budgeting, scope of work, contractor pre-qualification, initial presentation of preliminary design, tendering and tender analysis
- Design phase – including management of design process, IT, furniture supplier co-ordination and government approvals
- Construction phase – including time, cost, quality and on-site health and safety control
- Moving-in phase – including moving company selection and management, work and moving schedule planning and moving progress co-ordination
- Post-construction phase – including provision of as-built drawings, warranty information and defect rectifications.